1971 GMC C10 Stepside Custom Classic
Items listed and additional items included:
1. Brand new still in the box all chrome power assist break and master cylinder-never installed.
2. Replaced original radiator with and excellent cooling aluminum radiator/has never over heated.
3. Replaced alternator with chrome alternator.
4. New AM/FM CD color changing radio with hidden windshield antenna.
5. Custom interior with matching headliner/carpet
6. Outside all the chrome and emblems have all been removed and shaved smooth.
7. The inside gas tank behind the seat has been completely removed and the outside filler all smoothed over. The gas tank has been replaced with a new tank in the rear of the truck with a gas door and filler tube in the left rear fender.
8. Both doors have had the door handles removed and are shaved and smooth, they open with an electric fob. (passenger cylinder door opener needs adjusted).
9. Two brand new door locks with keys and complete with installment clips. Also have a new 1969-1971 Chevy GMC parts manual book.
10. Comes with both left and right door handles (new) in the box.
11. On each side the side marker lights have been frenched in and are smooth with the body.
12. Looking at the back of the pickup the original taillights have been removed and are not part of the rear bumper that is a 1981 Chevy El Camino that now has taillights, stop lights, turn signals, and blue dots.
13. Inside the bed it has oak wood flooring.
14. The bed is covered with a black two seam tonneau cover.
15. The pickup is powered by a pumped Chevy 350 V/8 and pushed by a turbo 350 automatic tranny. The engine is equipped with headers that are connected to duel exhaust with Flo Master mufflers with stainless exhaust tips and sounds so sweet.
16. The front suspension is riding on 2 inch dropped spindles with front disk brakes for a very smooth ride and is rolling on aluminum spoke mag wheels.
17. This vehicle has always been garaged inside.
ITEMS INCLUDED IF WANTED:
Brand new left and right door handles;
Container of purple paint and paint number & code;
4' Peoples Choice Trophy (won at Central Oregon);
New extra large white T shirt with picture of pickup;
Cry Baby Cry display doll for car shows;
New chrome power brake system (never installed);
Chrome GM hood springs (fit?);
Tan colored car cover, fits the pickup very well;
Pickup has Oregon registered Special Interest plates (one time plates).
Phone: (541) 571-2789
Location: Boardman, Oregon 97818
Click Here to receive a 'Free Shipping Quote' using the City, State and Zip Code shown above.
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
This page has been viewed 477 times.