1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
Last year for the G body rear wheel drive Montes.
Fresh meticulous North American restoration using the original sheet metal--results are better than factory.
Most convenience options including T-Tops.
• Restoration started with a rust free original Monte
• The doors and all internals, fenders and bumpers, all glass, all trim and weatherstripping were removed.
• All were stripped to bare metal.
• All original style body stripping replaced.
DRIVETRAIN AND SUSPENSION
• All suspension, brakes and front end components are new.
• All engine seals were replaced. No leaks.
• Transmission was rebuilt.
• Motor and transmission are factory stock.
• New stainless steel dual exhaust.
• New BF Goodrich Performance Tires.
• Interior was stripped completely.
• Pristine interior upholstery and carpets.
• The dash does have 3 cracks that will require repair at some point.
• All weatherstripping is new including all the seals for the T-Tops.
• No leaks in the T-Tops.
The performance of this Monte SS is brisk as it is factory equipped with the 5L HO engine, factory hi-stall torque converter in the transmission and factory 3.73 gears.
It goes down the road straight.
Doors close with a positive thump.
All convenience options including the AC are functional.
Car is equipped with an original radio.
Starting with an excellent unmolested rust free example of a Monte Carlo and the attention to detail during reconstruction, this is a restoration made to last.
Email or call for additional information.
Additional pictures available on request.
Phone: (250) 248-7384
$ 15,500 US $
Location: Parksville, British Columbia
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 932 times.